Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas party with family ~ we miss you, ah yee.

Yesterday was a simple, nice and comforting christmas party for our family and benjamin jiu jiu came to prepare nice food with jie jie jaime. I was so tired, I slept before they all left. We had a nice spread of food, turkey, ham, salad (taco flavoured), pork knuckles, tortillas and mummy didn;t forget me. she cooked beef casserole for me. It took her 5 and a half hours. Thank god it turned out nice.
there was konnayaku, agar agar and cakes for dessert. Mum prepared mango sorbet for me, but i prefered agar agar and helped myself to it. I was allowed a small teeny weeny bit after playing the poor cat.. sigh... so much work to get such a small slice. I was happy with 3 gifts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy new year!
from wenyi, jiayi n mummy ^^
so.. what size does javier wear?
can u check the price for crocs deep maryjane?

cygilljavyang said...

Crocs deep maryjanes should be about $53. We bought a pair of crocs for him and it costed us more than $50.
He wears size 6/7 for crocs.
Thanlks for following his blog.