Monday, June 30, 2008

My day at Bishan Park

Yesterday was Sunday and mummy and daddy had intended to bring me out for a swim at Bishan Swimming Complex when the clouds turned stormy. They decided then that it was risky to bring me swimming under such doubt. Poor mummy, she spent a good half an hour blowing up my swim float and all she could do was let me play with it like a bu dao weng. We've shelved the swimming plans but not enough to dampen our spirits to venture outdoors. We went to Bishan Park nearby and had some fun. Look at the photos of me swining so fast, my daddy could not even catch a photo. Mummy was the main person holding onto me as I tried out all the fun games in the playground. Daddy was supposed to be the better photographer. He tried hard enough but I wasn't very cooperative... Cheeky me..

No comments: