Saturday, June 28, 2008

My new law in the car

Me like a king in my new car seat..
Me in my old car seat, so poor thing right?



Mummy and daddy established a new rule for me whenever I am in the car. That is, I am not supposed to be carried when I am in the car. Mummy and Daddy just bought me a new carseat that can follow me through till I turn four yesterday. We went to Baby Hypermart in Shun Li Industrial Park to shop for one, and guess what, my mummy plonked me into every model that she sees. I was so reluctant towards the end that I kept reaching out my hands to be carried. My mummy finally decided on a Maxi Cosi Tobi in Gypsy cloth. Mummy insisted on having gypsy as she thinks the cottony material is the most comfy for my little body. Now, look at me in my car seat? I like it better now cos I can see a lot more things out of the window when I am so high up now...

No comments: