Sunday, June 22, 2008

My first post on my first blog ever

Finally, I have my blog. My mummy has been as busy as a bee for the past seven months of my birth and although I know that deep deep down in her heart she had always wanted to design a blog for me, she's simply too shag to do it. Anyway, now I have one!
Well, quick updates for all the aunties and uncles who've missed me over the past 7 months. I am now a whoppy 10kg big baby and I still cant walk or stand yet. Which means I still need my mummy and daddy to hold me, and I must admit. I truly enjoy it. I just went for my first dip at the pool at Auntie Eva's
condominium on 19th June 08. I was a little scared at first because mummy has neverever brought me to a pool that huge. But, being the dare devil that I am, I conquered the entire pool in a matter of minutes. Mummy was in the pool with me while my granny was teaching me what I could do with the water. Don't you envy me for having two hot babes in the pool with me? hahaha... Mummy is also bringing me for weekly walks at Bishan Park where I get to enjoy the swing... hmm... my mummy and daddy have not taken a single photo of me flying on the swing.. I'll make sure I remind them the next time I go! well, I am really tired now and got to go to my bed now.. See ya n *muacks! got my wet kiss? Love you.

No comments: