Sunday, October 26, 2008

My first enrichment class is Kindermusik

Today is 26th October, 2 weeks from my birthday and my mummy has finally found a suitable enrichment class for me. Mummy attended the trial class at KIndermusik with me and enjoyed the music and actions. The theme for this term is Feathers and we were given a bag of goodies to bring back. There's a music CD - all feathers songs and 8 pictures of birds that mummy wants to put on the wall, hoping that I don't tear them down... Hahaha...I was alright until towards the end of the class. As usual, I want to explore beyond the walls of the class and wandered around. Teacher Catilyn was slightly stiff and din dance as much as mummy hoped for. However, no worries, mummy will do some more work with me at home. I was so tired from the singing and dancing that I am still asleep now. That's 1 hour of nap! Well, I'll continue with my sleep and tell u more later.

Javier

No comments: