Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My first time at Go Go Bambini



Today was a wet day and mummy had finished her final report for her studies. She literally dumped me at grandma's everyday for two days and I only got to see her at night. She was feeling guilty about not spending enough time with me, I guess that made her decide to bring me to Go Go Bambini today, despite the rain.
I had fun with some 6 other babies in the soft play area. I still didn't want to walk though I enjoyed climbing all over the space. The balls were beautiful too. Mummy ordered cheese balls for me to eat, but I always couldn;t wait to join back into the play area.
There was a rude gor gor (big bro) who threw a ball at me purposely and he used quite some force. Mummy gave me a kiss and I was alright again. He was rude, but his maid was not able to make him say sorry and mummy thought it's just impossible, so we continued to have fun instead of worrying about him.
No matter what, I enjoyed myself a lot and mummy promised to bring me to Fidgets next time.
Whee!!! I'm waiting...


No comments: